Sunday 1 April 2012

A busy week

My what a busy week, all decorating finished and new carpets laid.  Isn't it funny how decorating one room seems to throw the whole household into dissarray!!

Well the schools are closed for Easter, the lovely sunny weather has gone and they are now forcasting snow. Snowmen and Easter Eggs what a great combination.

I did however manage to finish Mum's cardigan.





Just plain stocking stitch with the cable and lace border.




Still need the buttons, but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

Have started the cardigan from my Grandaughters sketch, hope to have it finished by next week, lots of cables, lots of maths!

Once again thankyou to everyone who left comments, will spend today exploring how to add to my reading list.  Please now pop over to Handmade Monday the wonderful blog hosted by Wendy of 1st Unique Gifts to find out what all the other crafters are up to.

On the needles this week: Grandaughters cardi, the black skirt for the exhibition.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the cable and lace pattern on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's lovely. I so admire anyone who can knit like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great - lovely colour. I really should learn to knit (will add it to the long list of things I want to do!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I noticed your knitting very impressive
    I am hoping to do some knitting with hand dyed wool and have been asked what my rates are for an alace shawl and a cardi knitted on round needles. Please can you give me an idea? Thanks, Carol

    ReplyDelete